Sarah McCrum and Sandie discuss two much misunderstood concepts that are inextricably linked with money – “value” and “worth.” When asked if we value ourselves, most of will answer, “Of course I do.” But dig a little deeper into the concepts of value and worth, and most will likely find that our ideas about these concepts are a little bit skewed.
Join Sandie and Sarah McCrum to discover how to:
• Have a real conversation with money and gain a deeper understanding of it
• Uncover your money patterns and blockages
• Clear financial blockages, establish a new relationship with money and expand your financial vision
• Discover the Gratitude Economy
Sarah and Sandie join forces in a new monthly series designed to help you dismantle your misconceptions about and start making friends with money. Part discussion, part revelatory free course on releasing your fears and issues around money, CONVERSATIONS WITH MONEY will tackle the most common questions we all have about money.
Co-presented by Sandie and Sarah on the first Thursday of every month, CONVERSATIONS WITH MONEY will cut right through the “heady stuff” and the woo-woo to reveal the secrets of how love and money are interlinked in ways that we have never imagined, and in the process transform our beliefs about and our relationship with money.
Click here for a free gift.
This is an interview I did for the Zone Show with Tom Evans about healing.
In this podcast, you will hear:
- A fresh new innovative perspective on Money
- Why so many people who are ”spiritual” don’t have money and why so many people who have money don’t have fulfillment.
- A powerful question: What is money trying to say to you?
- A beautiful moving audio of Chapter 1 of her book, Love Money Money Loves You that shares with you what money is trying to say to you. Listen to this everyday if you can and feel what happens.
- An invitation to see if your relationship with money is similar to your relationship to your significant other and to life itself
- How the marriage of money and fulfillment is the life we all seek
- How your relationship to money is the key to having a beautiful life.
- That first moment when you realize that everything in the world is speaking to you
- How everything you want is right in front of you
Our relationship with money is often misunderstood and over complicated by the stories we have told ourselves.
Is money really the root of all evil? Or is it there to serve in a manner we choose?
So many business owners and entrepreneurs struggle with asking for money, but if you are coming from a place of good intentions why is it an issue asking for it?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you should never stop Learning (4:07)
- Asking and receiving (6:21)
- Having the right energy with money (9:01)
- Is money the root of all evil? (15:11)
- The flow of money (18:30)
- Why we struggle to receive money (22:14)
- Karma and money (25:39)
- Love money and your life (30:13)
- Why is money important? (31:12)
- Your values and money (34:02)